New Aeration System Installation
Baker & Sons have a team of licensed Installers that offer you a wide range of comprehensive options to compliment your new Aquasafe Aeration System. We offer 500-1500 gpd systems, with gravity, or lift station discharge, rock flo-reduction discharge trench, and flo-reduction EQ chamber system, all in compliance with the local & state health department codes.
Aeration System Maintenance, and Repairs
We not only offer new installation, but have an excellent team of trustworthy and knowledgeable professionals that can repair, and maintain Aeration Systems of all makes and models. Whether you have a “shaft-style”, “bubbler” system, drip system, lift station, we’ve got you covered. We work hard to keep your system running its best, and in compliance with local and state code.
We also offer a wide range of Pumping services. Whether it’s a Septic System, Grease Traps, Wash Pits, and beyond. We are here to help the greater Southern Illinois area with both, Commercial and Residential, code-compliant pumping services(non-chemical cleanup).
The following items SHOULD NOT be allowed inside your system:
- Strong disinfectants or bleaches. If you must use these products, then use them conservatively
- Only use low-sudsing, low phosphate, and biodegradable detergents
- Tide laundry detergent
- Water softener discharge
- Any type of oils, greases, or other chemical waste
- Disposable diapers or hand wipes
- Sanitary napkins, condoms, or similar items
- Hair, bandages, rags or string
- Latex, plastic, or metallic objects
- Coffee grounds or cigarette butts
- Mud or sticks
- Paper towels, napkins, or Kleenex. (We recommend only 1 ply toilet paper)
- Tidy Bowl type products
- Beer waste or other rich chemicals
- Garbage disposal should be used sparingly unless you have disposal designed for septic systems
Enhance the operation of your system with LIVE Bacteria!
Convenient pre-measured water-soluble packets for use in septic tanks, grease traps, holding tanks, lift stations, and sewer lines. A live bacteria product that effectively degrades organic waste solids and grease to promote proper system functioning and eliminate odor.
Regular applications are recommended to maintain peak effectiveness.
ONLY $20.00 for a year’s supply!